M3 n I n only bout M3!!

Hello ! Welcome to express M3 blog ^^

This whole blog is about me!

I blog whenever i want n whenever i hv feelings to express ;)



*Not3,my blog is currently under renovation as u can see its very boring nw...so i'm trying to make it fun for u all to read in the fuutereeee ^^




Saturday, December 4, 2010

Time is nt a fren

Time passes by so fast~in juz a while~its already december,every1 preparing christmas pressies n holidays n everrything.Suddenly everything pass so fast that I juz felt a waste of another year~aizz~
I hv career crisis,I'm waiting n waiting n hoping tat MAS will call me for interview and its nt called yet ~ TT^TT I dunno wad path shud I tk?I dunno wad GOD has laid out for me??its all according to his plan n I put my faith into HIM!
Anywayz,I feel kindda lonely n hv been a bit socially out~its like I dunno~work home work home den sometimes go for yam char~even I do not noe wad I shud do on my off day~i use to hv a bf to spend wit bt nw its like where do I find some1 ti spend wit~ughhh~its boring~
Moodddyyy TT^TT

No comments:

Post a Comment