M3 n I n only bout M3!!

Hello ! Welcome to express M3 blog ^^

This whole blog is about me!

I blog whenever i want n whenever i hv feelings to express ;)



*Not3,my blog is currently under renovation as u can see its very boring nw...so i'm trying to make it fun for u all to read in the fuutereeee ^^




Saturday, November 6, 2010

closed chapter . Fin .

The most complicated n yet important chapter of my life has been closed and sealed.I hv found acceptance and closure,and I hv let it out of my grip.I feel free n totally light nw.I do not hold a grudge nor hate to him anymore.I hv found to accept of what it is left of both of us nw,n I feel totally free n light weight.This mEeting was awful but it has brought me to find my way out n let it go n to finally close n end this chapter of my life.I actually would like to thank him for it.If it isn't for him,I would not be hw I am today n I believe I will be more successfull den ever on my own from nw :)
I'm turning 20 next year and I only wan to focus on getting my shop open n earning my money.I require my full focus and also hard work.I want to make it to the top like every successful person has.
2 years to build my pavement to success.
A chapter ends but another new chapter begins.
Fin.

No comments:

Post a Comment