M3 n I n only bout M3!!

Hello ! Welcome to express M3 blog ^^

This whole blog is about me!

I blog whenever i want n whenever i hv feelings to express ;)



*Not3,my blog is currently under renovation as u can see its very boring nw...so i'm trying to make it fun for u all to read in the fuutereeee ^^




Wednesday, December 8, 2010

disaapointment

This month is suppose "the" month of the year for me.But becuz of my stupidity,I juz messed up my life once again =.= I missed out my interview for malaysian airlines all because I thought they would call instead of email~i didn't check my email~and I prayed to GOD for it n HE did response , just that I let it slipped out of my hand~So,I will have to wait the second interview which is I dunno when will that be.Nw,I dunno what is the next step I shud take~my career is hanging by a thread.I dunno what I path I shud take.so,this month,I plan to go pd with my frens on christmas week.I juz hoping to go cuz I wan n need it to get all this restlessness off.I cancelled my trip to thailand on jan instead I would go to another trip around jun or july~hmm~i just let myself down only~aizz~

No comments:

Post a Comment