M3 n I n only bout M3!!

Hello ! Welcome to express M3 blog ^^

This whole blog is about me!

I blog whenever i want n whenever i hv feelings to express ;)



*Not3,my blog is currently under renovation as u can see its very boring nw...so i'm trying to make it fun for u all to read in the fuutereeee ^^




Thursday, December 9, 2010

Happening nite .

Last nite after opera around 3 something I had an accident.Dun worry it is ntg minoR its juz a lil scar left at my cars butt~but I was scared cuz I crashed into a bmw and the driver happens to be an indian wit his indian fren~lucky my fren at tat time came n help me to setle~the guy juz wanted money n all n so in the end after 30mins debat,we went to balai polis n make report and tat guy juz took off when he heard we want to make report=.=dun understand wad wrong wit him but at last wit GOD's covering,its considered sttle for nw :)
The next thing is the guy (Alviss Kong) really jumped n died.I feel so sorry for him n I think it was childish of him at the same time.But he has the guts to suicide and not to live on.It is not my opinion to expreSs but juz want to wish him to rest in peace and may this not happen to another person. I hope non of my frens will do such thing.
RIP ALVISS KONG.
FIN

No comments:

Post a Comment