M3 n I n only bout M3!!

Hello ! Welcome to express M3 blog ^^

This whole blog is about me!

I blog whenever i want n whenever i hv feelings to express ;)



*Not3,my blog is currently under renovation as u can see its very boring nw...so i'm trying to make it fun for u all to read in the fuutereeee ^^




Friday, November 5, 2010

Peeps!!^^

Location : coco banana,sunway
Guest : evie , ck , rachel,wilson,n many more
Date : last nite <3

Heheh~last nite gathering with some of my old pals:)although the place sucks,which really was sucky~haha~but I had a great time wit them:)
I got an extra godfather last nite too~heheh~
Another thing is I met a guy and so coincidently his best fren is my fren,hahah...small world~
Had a very nice nite dancing my nite away wit my gurfrens^^heheh
Muax<3

Xoxo , tat all peeps!!<3

No comments:

Post a Comment